We recently debuted some exciting news at September’s Alley Sale. We are now proud to carry Vintage Market and Design’s Furniture Paint!!!! Can you tell by all the exclamation marks that we couldn’t be happier or more excited, geeked, stoked, ok… you get the picture!
So, here’s the low-down. Most of you know that we’ve always been pretty loyal to that other chalk paint, you know the expensive one, who up until this point has made us love what we do. But, after meeting Vintage Market and Design’s Furniture Paint, it was truly love.at.first.sight. We were like Annie Who???
We have finally found a paint that makes us want to get rid of all the furniture in our own homes, just so that there is room for other pieces painted exclusively with VMD Furniture Paint. I know, crazy, right?!?!?! Who can argue with paying almost $10 less, but loving your project/furniture 100 times more? We have come up with 5 reasons why you will want to try and fall in love with (over and over again) VMD paint:
1. It will paint over wood, plastic, fabric, glass, metal, tile and just about anything else you can think of!
2. It dries quickly. Like we’re talking 15 minutes here, people.
3. There is NO need to sand, strip or prime your piece.
4. Additional products are available to help you complete your projects. Wax, grunge dust and glaze, oh my!)
5. At $10 less than other chalk paint brands, you will be hooked on the smooth, creamy finish.
Are you ready to take a chance on love and try it for yourself? Really, what I’m asking you is are you ready to FALL IN LOVE?? We are currently selling VMD Furniture Paint at Colby’s Hokey Pokey in Whitehall, Mi.
Please stop up and check out our display. One word of caution, this can be addicting!